It is never easy on anyone, to go through a hardship. It is how you deal with hardship, that builds your character. Hardships, can teach us many things. They can teach us to have faith, and to let God help us. They can teach us that we are not as strong as we thought we were, and that we need the love of others to help us get by. They can teach us about being humble, and to have patience. Many lessons in life, are taught because of hardships. We must never look on others, and decide that they have not had any hardships, in their lives. Someone who smiles outwardly, may be crying on the inside. We never know what another persons circumstances are.
I choose to let the Lord, handle my troubles, because most of the time, they are very overwhelming to me! Because of Him,..i can smile, even when i want to cry! I have great belief, and faith, that God, can and will handle every hardship that I encounter. He is there with me, every step of the way.
He never forsakes or leaves me. This is another reason, i can hold my head up, and smile. God has seen me through so very many hardships, and i thank Him so much!!
Cathy Ann Adams
- Christian! BE The Love Of Jesus! (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- If God is for Us (myheartsmission.com)
- The Lord Fights Our Battles (beingrebekah.com)
- When the Church Fails Its Women: 7 Truths We Need to Tell About Creflo Dollar, Black Daughters and Violence (crunkfeministcollective.wordpress.com)
- Hardship, Pain and Suffering (aroadtohome.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 112: Never Shaken (joyofthemaster.wordpress.com)
- Your Faith (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- “Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Rules (kellylevatino.com)
- A Week of Trial (justbecausehelives.org)
- LETTERS (from the Life Application Bible) (sharefaith.wordpress.com)
- When Hardships Hit (firstsouthernbaptistofcoalinga.wordpress.com)
- Open-Book Test (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Desperate (beingrebekah.com)
- The Call To Suffer (answersfromthebook.org)
- the little faith club (300wordsaday.com)
- The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, Year B (doohan.id.au)
- Hope Mishmash (faithlovejoyhope.wordpress.com)