Helping those who are in need and that are unable to help themselves is not only feeding, clothing, housing or caring for their physical needs it is also caring for their spiritual and emotional needs as well. We are supposed to be their helpers in every way possible. We are to be their best friend, mentor, brother / sister and so on. They are fellow human beings and fellow children of God so they are a part of our great extended family through God and Christ. It all boils down to having and giving the same kind of love God and Jesus has given us. We should take care of each other as if we were family, we shouldn’t see others as separate from our family in Christ. Christ taught compassion towards all people, regardless of race, sex and even religion. How are we to win the hearts of those who don’t know Christ if we shun them for believing differently. That just closes the doors to their hearts and minds to us and to Christ as well.
We are supposed to be good examples of both God and Jesus’s love and their mercy not Judgmental and hurtful.
- Isaiah 59:19B. God Our Helper. God Will Set A Standard Against Your Enemies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Obedient Wife (divareflections.wordpress.com)
- My Helper. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Helpers across America Unite to help Hurricane Sandy Victims (prweb.com)
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass It’s Meaning and Significance (mumbailaity.wordpress.com)
- Lord’s Table: November meditation (jonwymer.com)
- From Christian Leader: Some Make God Far Too Small re Natural Disasters (themoderatevoice.com)
- Knowledge Of Christ. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Day 37 (40 Days of Prayer) (kingdomwatch.wordpress.com)
- Carissimi: Today’s Mass; S. Winefride, Virgin Martyr (frjeromeosjv.wordpress.com)