Why is it we have such a hard time trying to be brotherly/sisterly to one another? As children of God we are supposed to be compassionate, caring, loving and not judgmental. We seem to cling on to the fleshly desire of serving ourselves and following our own will than serving God an his will. Out lusts, greed and our drive to be successful in the world seems to come before our spiritual needs. We are to serve God, not our own selves and when we do something we are to do it as if we are doing it for God himself. We are to forgive and bless not only our friends or family but even enemies and those who we call strangers.
This world is set up to keep you trapped in a consumer minded maze of living hand to mouth with little money to save nor time to enjoy with friends and family. We focus too much on what we can buy for our loved ones and even for ourselves and less on the fellowship and companionship we should be enjoying. We lost the sense of what loving each other as spiritual brothers and sisters is all about. We need to focus on God’s will and the love he wants us to share with one another.
Concern yourself not of the sins of others, for their sins are something that is between them and God. Forgive those who need forgiving and bless not only friends and family, but enemies and strangers as well. We are to love and be supportive of one another.
- He is Faithful and Righteous (1 John 1.9) (livingstoncoc.wordpress.com)
- Untangle Yourself (gofamint.wordpress.com)
- Lessons Learned Through Forgiving My Dad’s Murderer (lauriecoombs.org)
- Forgiveness (giveitalltochrist.wordpress.com)
- Praying for Your Husband so that God Will Hear (peacefulwife.com)
- What is Heaven? (righteousnessblog.com)
- The one thing you just have to know about God (ptl2010.com)
- Who are you? (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
- You are precious in God’s sight. (monicamiller.wordpress.com)
- “A Hymn To God The Father” by John Donne (tollelege.wordpress.com)