To love one another, to be as brothers and sisters wanting nothing but each others company and friendship. This is how we are supposed to be and some of us do value such and try to live in such a manner. The problem is the self/id/ego tends to get in the way, we value our individuality so much we tend to forget the unity we are meant to have with one another. A person may stand alone, but when that person falls there is no one there to help them up or try to catch them. We should be caring, compassionate and loving towards ourselves and others regardless of the differences we have as a species. God commands us to love one another and that is not limited to fellow Christians but also to all other humans regardless of religious beliefs or lack of belief. We may not have to love their choices or their sins, but we are to love them. For their choices and sins are between them and God not between us and them. Leave the Judging, condemnation and punishments to God who is the only true Judge and be forgiving, understanding and full of the love God gave you.
Don’t let your personal desires, feelings and convictions affect anyone besides your own self. Try to avoid letting anger or self interests to control your actions and try to do the right thing if possible. For we all are sinners and have sinned therefore none of us are worthy of the kingdom of god without his loving grace. No person is greater or lesser than another, no one is without fault or sin. So love one another as equals, love one another as family and give thanks for the grace we all have received.
Look within your own mind and heart and see the sins and transgressions you have committed before you go pointing fingers at your brothers and sisters shortcomings. Remember we are all in this together and not one of us stands above or below another. Bless one another and be good to one another
- Not only hear you but listen and surrender to your will (transientreflections.com)
- Brother Love (journeyofpeace.wordpress.com)
- A few words of kindness (transientreflections.com)
- Tim Keller – Humble Cultural Engagement (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- Just like faith, Love is an important part (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Who Are You? (thisbrokenangel.wordpress.com)
- Take a few moments out of each day (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Tolerance vs Prejudice (graceandgritforlivinglife.wordpress.com)
- Grace (projectphotizo.wordpress.com)
- 64% of Christians Have Experienced Religious Discrimination (prweb.com)