Seems it always comes down to the fact We the People is referring to the big business and politicians of our wonderful country. And i am not sure if it is our lack of judgment on who we elect to represent us or the fact that the majority of politicians are just plain liars, but the poor and middle class always seem to get the short end of the stick every time. So far President Obama is keeping most of his promises and is helping the middle class and below.
And like usual the Republicans are opposing every effort made by a Democrat President , which the Democrats are guilty of doing the same in the past also.
The Bi-Partisan ideal is a good one but is unlikely to happen in our lifetime unfortunately. Their own party is far more important to them than the people they represent. Neither side can argue they are innocent of that, and until they realize it is the people that elected them that is their main priority we will always be the last thing on their elected little minds.
Now do not get me wrong, I am all for the multi party system and how the electoral system works , just i am not too impressed with the results of it at this time. I just wish they would stop playing their games and get down to fixing the problems at hand here in the United States. Until then I guess the CEO’s of large banks and corporations will have nice paychecks paid by the tax dollars of the middleclass and poor. Sometimes I wonder if they would have gave each American the bail out money if it would have stimulated the economy better. Just think we all could have paid all our debt off which in turn would have gave banks money to loan and we could have spent some on products that would have stimulated the economy. Oh well I am no Economist so maybe that would have failed to work but sure sounds better to this below middleclass man.
Peace to all and God Bless
- Wall Street Defrauds the Middle Class Again: Why We Need Real Regulation (alternet.org)
- Foreclosure Fraud: Wall Street Cheats the Middle Class Again (alternet.org)
- The Coming Middle-Class Anarchy… (projectworldawareness.com)
- Financial Crisis Should Thrill Obama [Horse Race] (gawker.com)
- Rossi slams Murray on earmarks, mum on paying for tax cuts (seattlepi.com)
- Mark Penn: Who Will Win the Midterms? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mike Lux: Foreclosure Fraud (huffingtonpost.com)