Time goes by too fast, Seems just yesterday I wasn’t Old Enough and now I am too Old. Never was I the right age for anything and anyone. But now at least I am Old enough to realize it all don’t matter. To be myself and enjoy life the way I want is what I have learned and to do so without hurting others is how I plan to do it. Respecting others is important but so is being happy and enjoying this one life we have been given. To serve others is not wrong and neither is serving yourself at times, it should be a balance between helping others and helping your own self when needed.
Jealousy, greed, insecurity and selfishness are the things that hold back a person from both reaching their potential and from enjoying life in the fullest. That you believe may make you happy or complete usually is nothing but a temporary fix. Self confidence, reliance and compassion/Love are the things that help you to be the most you can be. It is not selfish to want happiness or love for yourself, it is only selfish not to share the happiness and love you have. Now I am too old to enjoy life like I should, I am still young enough to enjoy life through others and in my own subtle way.
May you find the path that leads you to Happiness and Love
- The Three Primal Topics that Attract New Blog Readers (avantrasara.com)
- Egoism (maplepapaya.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Selfish Girlfriend? (marieclaire.com)
- Like A Dad in the Headlights (rebelzen.com)
- What is Love? (socyberty.com)
- Nobody Cares That Your Life Sucks. If You Don’t Like Your Life, Don’t Sit Back – Change It! (socyberty.com)
- A Few Words About Love and Happiness (socyberty.com)
- “Be Yourself, But Keep Your Inner Jerk in Check.” (psychologytoday.com)
- The Grass Is Always……Different. (lunargirl.wordpress.com)