Friends, The extended part of your family are an important part of your life and your emotional wellbeing. Having true friends is similar to having adopted brothers and sisters, They are there for you when you need them as well as when you don’t. They don’t judge you by your looks or by the gossip they may have heard, they see you for who you really are. They are sometimes even closer than your real family due to they are the ones you tell your secrets too.
They wont abandon you when times are tough and they will help you live it up when things are amazingly great. They walk in parallel with you for the most part of your life and if they stray away they always come back. They are your leaning post when your weak and your sounding board when you need to vent or just rant. They never ask for nothing in return for their friendship even though they know you would give them the world if you could.
They will either stand with you when they know your wrong or try to help you see the error in your ways. They wont care if your not perfect and they will love you for what you truly are. Sometimes they may fail you for they too are only human after all. But even after failing you they will strive to make things right once again.
Friends, True friends are far and few between, They are the jewel that shines in your heart as well as in your mind. They are one of the great gifts one can receive in life.
Peace and Truth to all
Raymond J. Barbier
- True Friends: How Will You Keep Them? (socyberty.com)
- The Best Friends In The World (fishofgold.wordpress.com)
- A Guide to Finding Your True Friend (socyberty.com)
- Three Reasons to Share Your Thanksgiving Pictures (socyberty.com)
- Are You Enjoying The Company of Friends? (itakeoffthemask.com)
- True Friend Test (socyberty.com)
- How to Recognize True Friends and Become Closer Friends with Them? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Friends, Friendship and Trust (socyberty.com)
- Friends Before Lovers: The Key To A Solid Partnership (urbanbellemag.com)
- You Need To Work on Friendships (brighthub.com)