Bank accounts are drying up and credit cards are getting fat on the gifts we buy, Seems we all lost the true meaning of Christmas and we don’t know why.
Consumerism has replaced the feelings of family and of community across the land, Happiness is now measured by what you receive and not what you already have on hand.
Togetherness and fellowship has become ideals of our distant past, We traded those things for gadgets and toys that we know wont last.
Compassion and Charity though still present have become a rare sight, On this note I wish you a merry Christmas and a very good night
Merry Christmas All
- How Do you Avoid Mega Consumerism At Christmas? (ahighandnoblecalling.com)
- Christmas (newstatesman.com)
- How Much Money is Standing Between you and a Merry Christmas? – 1 Timothy 6:10 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- How to Spread The Christmas Spirit (socyberty.com)
- Video: “Bed Intruder”: The Christmas Carol (crushable.com)
- Damon Lindelof Teaches Community The Real Meaning Of Christmas (cinemablend.com)
- Skip the mall, shop Torrington (litchfieldhills.wordpress.com)
- How to Avoid the Gift Buying Ghosts of Christmas’s Past (prweb.com)
- Christmas Forgotten (socyberty.com)
- ‘Tis the season to get technical… (epiphanysolutions.co.uk)