A man can go through his whole life feeling as is he has been walking alone. He never sees or hears the one that walks beside him. Never questioning the times he fell and he felt some one catching him and helping him up. Unaware of the many miles that he has been carried and blind to the truth before his own eyes. Looking for signs everywhere only to look past the sign right before him. Such blindness mankind suffers at times, always looking for the complicated answers when it’s the simple truth that he needs. All his life Jesus walked beside him, many words have been spoken but not heard by him and he has been saved along with carried by Christ but unaware it was so. Christ walks with us all and god is always with his children, it is our choice to ignore him or to embrace him. Freewill is a gift God gave us and with it we must make our own choices.
Open your eyes to see the light, open your ears to the truth and your heart to his love.
- The Book of Revelations- Explained Part 1 (revelationsignofthetimes.wordpress.com)
- Mark 8:1-26 (biblestudy123.wordpress.com)
- 21st Century Restoration: Will you join? (gregtaylor.wordpress.com)
- Salvation, trust and action in Jesus #3 as a Christian (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- Does the Book of Job have hidden messages for his people ? (walkinstep.wordpress.com)
- Let us gain eternal wisdom (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Twofold More the Child of Hell (sabbathsermons.com)
- Precursor of Christ in birth and death (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Rejoicing in Romans 5:1-11 (allthyngs.wordpress.com)
- Get Intellectual with Sight (greerhome.wordpress.com)