Negativity, one of the main sources of our unhappiness and one of the hardest roadblocks to living a successful life. Thinking, talking and acting out negativity only attracts a lot of the same into your life. You hear a lot about positive thinking but very little is said about avoiding negative thinking. We must train ourselves not to think negative thoughts or to let them manifest into words or actions. When we are negative not only does that attract negative things but it also repels all the positive things coming our way. we need to remove as much of the negativity in our thinking as possible and begin thinking positively as possible. We should never act out negativity for it not only creates a negative situation for ourselves but it also influences those around us.
What and how you think becomes how and what your reality is.
- Down with Negative Thinking (cantankerousoldcoots.com)
- P-o-s-i-t-i-v-i-t-y (kaylaprosser.wordpress.com)
- You are responsible for the happiness or negative feelings in your life. (transientreflections.com)
- The Power of Negative Thinking (maximusfitness.wordpress.com)
- Negatives of Positive Thinking (emotionallyintelligentleader.wordpress.com)
- How to avoid thinking about negative results? (using-spiritual-energy.blogspot.com)
- 4 Reasons Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work (And What to Do Instead) (lifehack.org)
- Develop healthy self talk (coach4singlemom.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Negative Thinking (sorrywv.wordpress.com)
- Who said that opposite attract? (rayasgrowinghappy.wordpress.com)