Today is a new day and a new chance for all of us to change our course as well as our destiny and/or fate. Being a firm believer of free will and the ability to choose ones own destiny I believe each day is a new chance at changing ones life. What you did yesterday may have some power on today but what you do today will be what matters tomorrow. Fret not over the mistakes of the past and do not worry about successes or failures in the future just focus on making today the best day of your life. Think twice before you make choices as well as what thoughts you think along with the words you speak. Learn not to react to life and its situations and learn to act with wisdom. Emotions are a good thing though they can become anchors, roadblocks and distractions in our life if we allow them to be in control. Experience your emotions to the fullest and move on so you can make choices through logic and not through emotional distress or elation. One of the worst emotions to that we could allow to get out of control is fear, fear serves its purpose by helping us react to life threatening situations but it isn’t supposed to be a constant companion.
Even too much of a positive emotion can cloud ones ability to make choices but if your going to allow an emotion to control your life then make it a positive one. Learn from your past mistakes but do not hold on to regret or remorse for more than a day and quickly move on and live life. We can not change what we have done in the past but we always can try to make amends and then move on hoping not to repeat the same mistakes again. We should live our lives in harmony with each other and this world we live in, we should value all life for it is precious. We should always be out to help others in need and befriend the friendless. To spread the spirit of hope, love and compassion to all of God’s creatures and humankind. We should be advanced enough emotionally and intellectually not to judge others by their color, sex, religion or nationality.
Today is a new day and a new chance to choose a more compassionate and loving path to walk through life. A new chance to put others needs before our own and serve God by serving the needs of others. Though we may never reach perfection we can at least do our best for God.
The path you walk in life is one of your own making and is created by the choices you make daily
- On this road of life we must make the best choices we can (transientreflections.com)
- Attitude Counts Towards Your Trading Success (optionsanimal.com)
- Emotional Regulation: Getting Your Emotions Out of the Driver’s Seat (letlifeinpractices.com)
- To Be or Not to Be (zenrevolution.wordpress.com)
- Moral coding and finding reality (sociallytolerable.wordpress.com)
- “Emotions aren’t inherently good or bad. It’s how we react and act based on them that makes them so.” (dailyteacher.wordpress.com)
- Are you depressed or are you just lonely? (awakentoyourheart.wordpress.com)
- Thank you for that moment Sweet Heart (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Is Your Cup Half-Full or Half-Empty? Attitude is Everything (briansmithpld.com)
- Do we choose who we want to be? (newlifeparties.com)