So many times we take our friends and family for granted, we go through days if not weeks without saying I love you or showing them any kind of appreciation. Without family and friends our lives would be empty, incomplete and we couldn’t function or survive. We should remember to take time out of our lives each day to thank them, appreciate them and tell them how important they are to us. We should also thank God for those friends and our family we have for God gave us them both. I know I am thankful for all my friends and family I have, even those that sometimes make my life more complicated. I know I too can be a piece of work to deal with at times and pray they all will forgive me for those times I am. To remember friends and family daily is to avoid becoming too self-centered and selfish. The needs of others and the company of others are far more important than any job or recreation in my life.
For those friends and family that I can’t see or talk to daily I send out a thank you and a I love you all through this post and in my heart. For those I have neglected and have taken for granted in the past I ask forgiveness and pray the past will serve as a reminder to me daily not to do so again.
Friends and family are great treasures God has blessed us with, we should cherish every moment we have with them each day.
- Cherish each day and enjoy each moment with those you love (barbierfamilly.com)
- Let Me Just do the Exact Same Thing Over Again? – An Artists Journey to Life – Day 29 (anartistsjourneytolife.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude… (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- A Prayerful Life (catholicsview.wordpress.com)
- Family. (xjustanotherteenblogger.wordpress.com)
- Matthew Stafford’s Inspiring Act of Kindness Should Serve as a Great Reminder to Everyone (thedetroitsportssite.com)
- Another 4 of 5 encounter (myworldinagrainofsand.wordpress.com)
- We are not our past, but pasts often don’t stay in the past! (afriendofours.wordpress.com)