My Dad taught me to love everybody without judging them, he taught me that even if someone is a sinner or is different that they too are human and deserve love as well as respect. I may not agree with the choices a lot of my friends make but I still love them for the beautiful people they are inside. God is the only judge far as I am concerned and no man or woman has a right to judge another. This is not referring to the court system for we do need law and order or the strong would prey on the weak. I have learned on my own that being a man is not being macho or being in control, to be a man is to be kind, compassionate and to try to live a respectful life. Forgiveness is another thing I give easily but sometimes it is easy to forgive but hard to forget. Usually it is my own mistakes I have a hard time forgetting but that’s where Letting Go and Letting God comes into play once again. God gave me not a spirit of fear, though I fight the fear the world taught me. God gave me the power and a sound mind and I try to remind myself of that daily.
May you forgive an forget, may you let go and let God.
May you embrace the spirit of power and of sound mind god gave you.
- All we can do is learn from our past and work in the present to make a better future. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Forgiving Yourself (improvisedlife.wordpress.com)
- Believing Jesus Is Healing! (corbenstreet.wordpress.com)
- Organizing the Inside – Day 267 A Simple Pattern For Prayer (lizmason.wordpress.com)
- Supernatural Power Through One Law – (half of chapter two) (theharvestprinciple.wordpress.com)
- In Order To Pray Without Ceasing, You Must Quit Praying (jamaljivanjee.com)