The friends I had and that are gone shall remain within my heart and mind, the friends that have remained and the new ones I find each day will fill my life with purpose, love and companionship. I am thankful for the friends I have had through this life of mine. Even those that betrayed me or left me behind, they were and still are friends to me. Some of my friends bring me wisdom, some bring me reason, some bring me madness of a good kind and others brighten my day with a smile or just a word. Any time I feel alone I look to the friends of the past and those that remain and through them I remain sane. There is very little in this world that can bring happiness and stability into my life like a friend.
The tears, laughter, memories, good times and even bad ones remind me how blessed I am to have the few friends I do. To my friends I send out a big hug and a prayer for each one of them to have a long and happy life. May God bless my friends and bless those I have not met as of yet.
Friends are the glue that keeps us from falling apart, they are the rhythm behind our song.
- Friends: What a mighty small word, to be such a powerful force in our lives (transientreflections.com)
- Friends and Friendship (eufordphoenix.wordpress.com)
- 5/15/12 One Liners (iamsickandtiredofbeingsickandtired.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Friendships (everydayhealth.com)
- One Liners 6/1/12 (iamsickandtiredofbeingsickandtired.wordpress.com)
- Today, I Say Thanks For… #3 (trappedalone.wordpress.com)