Fear is a direct enemy of Faith, When we give into fear we give up on our faith and that even opens us up for more fear to come in. Fear increases the production of adrenalin in our bodies which creates higher blood pressure which can damage blood vessels and much more. A mind full of fear is one that will never be a sound mind. Fear has its place and its purpose in our lives but it is not supposed to be a every day thing. It is supposed to protect us from an immediate threat to our lives and not to rule our mindset constantly. God gave us power, faith and a sound mind and the world feeds us fear which can destroy the body, our faith and definitely mess up a sound mind. Faith can overcome fear and a sound mind can conquer fear as well and this is part of the power god gave us all.
Live a life of Faith and there is no room for fear to get in.
- And know fear is not what God wants for his children (transientreflections.com)
- Thoughts on Fear (barbierfamilly.com)
- Meet Robber Worry (dshiflett.wordpress.com)
- My Mother once told me, My Dad taught me (transientreflections.com)
- The Risk of Living Fully (joyofspa.com)
- Spirit of Fear (journeybits.wordpress.com)
- April 5 (newstrength.wordpress.com)
- Within me Fear has no chance ~ (stand-with-steve.com)
- Unhealthy Church – The “fear monger” (writetojoncook.me)
- Fear Not (mikelfrench.typepad.com)