Fathers Day is around the corner and the memories of my late father come rushing in. All the good times and even some of the not so good times. But all of them are memories I cherish and try to remember and learn something new from if I can. I am not blessed with a child of my own but I do have nieces and nephews and try to be a good example to them. This fathers day remember to tell your dad how much you love him and give him a hug. For those like me that their fathers have passed try to be the best dad or Mom you can and remember the lessons learned from the memories of your father.
Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.
Love you Dad. Keep watching over Me and my Brother.
- What To Do For Father’s Day (calmyourbeans.wordpress.com)
- My Dad Saved My Life. And Then We Went to Burger King. (gojulesgo.com)
- Father’s Day Messages (wabc.typepad.com)
- See All the New Celebrity Dads in Honor of Father’s Day! (popsugar.com)
- 10 Grilling Gifts for Dad Food Gifts for Father’s Day (thekitchn.com)
- What Does Father’s Day Mean To You? (bradsdeals.com)
- Fathers of the year… (ryancarriesharpeblog.com)
- What to give the Dad that has everything… (livingincheapluxury.wordpress.com)
- What Dads Do For their Little Girls (awesomelyawake.com)