Kind words especially when sincere can make someone else’s day and brighten your own. Doing the right thing couldn’t be any easier or more fulfilling than saying a few kind words. It takes very little effort to be kind and to share a smile from time to time. The more you kindness you put forth the more kindness you will receive in return. Of course there are times your kindness may be taken for granted or overlooked but that will not take away from the kindness within your heart. We spend way too much time in the I, me and myself mode and not enough in the I care about others mode. Kindness and a kind heart is a gift God gave each one of us and should be shared, cultured and embraced.
A few kind words can change someone’s world for a day.
- kindness magic kids: the dad challenge! (kindnessgirl.com)
- Blogger of the Week: Kindness Girl (abelsjk.wordpress.com)
- Kindness (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- A meaningful Poem I found (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Too Nice? Impossible, I say. (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- Kindness Challenge (couragetoadventurecoaching.wordpress.com)
- Unconditional (verkur.wordpress.com)
- A Peaceful Reminder (shamblingafter.com)
- Marlene Swetlishoff – Archangel Gabriel – 27 April 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)