I feel so happy, with what the Lord has given me. He has given me so much more than what i deserve. He has given me salvation, through His precious Son, Jesus. He has given me family, and friends. He has given me a roof, over my head. He has given me food, to eat. He has provided for all my needs, and given me many blessings. He has also made my cup of joy, runneth over! I have been blessed with contentment. So much so, that it makes my heart sing!
When i was young,…like most young people,…i thought i needed “things”, to be happy. Through the years,…i found what true happiness meant,…and it was certainly not about “things”. It is about being loved, and cared for by my Savior, and loved by precious family, and friends. Family, and friends, are our treasures God gives to us. It makes our lives so full! It makes me cry sometimes, because i feel so happy! So many gifts that the Lord, gives to us.
My life is not perfect,…there are still struggles along the road of life,…but i truly could not ask, for more than i have now. When you have been given the very best,…what more COULD you ask for? I thank, and praise God’s holy name, for being happy and content with all that i have!
Family, and friends, are our treasures God gives to us.
Cathy Ann Adams
- On How To Help Spiritually Abused Women. An Interview with Vyckie Garrison of No Longer Quivering (freethoughtblogs.com)
- What is the Source of Well-Being? (everydayawe.com)
- UnEmployed Faith (ubebetternotbitter.wordpress.com)
- YOUR TRUE PURPOSE by TIMI OLOGUNOYE (rccgchapelofmercy.wordpress.com)
- Can Christians Really Make A Difference In the World Or Is It Too Late? (accordingtojoanne.wordpress.com)
- The Christian Faith (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Twinterview: Reformed Baptist church planters (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
- Happiness for the Weary (anotherchristianblog.org)