Look in the mirror and all I see is a reflection of the outer me. Look within my heart, mind and soul then I see the me that no one truly knows. The battle between the real me and what this world tells me to be is a constant war for which will prevail. The inner me wont surrender but the world is bigger and comes at me from every direction. The battle was won and was lost all in the instant I came aware of my existence. I do not stand alone, I do not fight this war for just my own self. There is one who stands by me and every woman, man and child who calls upon him.
If you stand against insurmountable odds and an enemy whom you can not defeat remember the words “He that is in me is greater than thee”.
The war was won from the first hint of faith and spark of hope, the war was one by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ.
- Great Is Your Faithfulness (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- A Woman’s War (Spurgeon’s Faith’s Checkbook) (hisimagenme.wordpress.com)
- Taking the Hint (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- What do you see: Romans 5:1-11 (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Third Temptation of Jesus (catholicmysticwind.wordpress.com)
- You Can Receive A Miracle (divinityhc.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness of Sin (christiansnotions.wordpress.com)
- A Great Power (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Fighting Sin: 13 Practical Battle Steps (gracesatisfies.wordpress.com)
- a saint is a man adorned with all virtues… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)