I remember as a little girl….I was very impatient. I did not like to wait for anything! If I wanted to go somewhere, I wanted to go right then. If I wanted a certain toy, I wanted it right then. I remember feeling very disappointed, when I did not get what I wanted, when I wanted it. I could not understand why, I could not have what I wanted, when I wanted it.
As I began to get older, I started to understand why, I could not have things when i wanted them. Some times, it was due to lack of money to buy them, and sometimes it was because the things that I wanted, may have not been best for me to have at that time.
I learned,….that God has a way of making everything work together, and at the right time. He gives to us exactly what we need, when we need it the most. He sees and knows what we need, even before we realize what it is that we need. He also knows the precise time, to provide us with what we need. Whether it be a comforting word, or a loving touch, at the exact time that we need it. He sees, and knows.
So, through the many trials in this life,…i have learned to rely on the Lord, and to trust Him. He has always given to me, exactly what i needed, at the very second that i needed it. He has always been right on time. In God’s own time.
Cathy Ann Adams
- Truly Caring for Others! (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- How does God answer prayer? (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- Be Glad in the Lord Color Page… (karladornacher.typepad.com)
- How prayer moves God (dailymedit.wordpress.com)
- Time for pulling spiritual weeds (livingmoreabundantly.wordpress.com)
- Why Does God Allow Believers to Suffer? (tckm.wordpress.com)
- Why Read The Bible – Day 28 of 32-Listening Without Obedience (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- God of gods. (dennislh.wordpress.com)
- What a Loving God We Serve! (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- A Tale of Two Kings (shilohrestoration.org)