There are many times in your life you may think all is lost and there is no one to turn to. There are times when you feel you’ve lost all faith in God and yourself, that there is nothing left within you to keep you carrying on. But still within, you hear a voice crying dot give up and you have a feeling it will get better or at least you have a spark of hope that wont let you go. That voice, that spark of hope is God trying to get through to you, he is trying to get you to open your eyes to the hope and faith still deep within you. Sometimes the voice may not come from within you but out of a mouth of a friend, family member and a lot of the times a stranger. God reaches out to you in every way possible because he doesn’t want to lose you, for to god we are all special and loved.
If you just hang in there a little longer and let go of the fear that grips your heat you will see the faith you thought was weakened and or lost. It was in you the whole time and you will also see that you were never alone during the whole ordeal, We all go through times of doubt, weak faith and times we believe we’ve lost our faith. It is part of living in this world and a part of life’s many lessons. God gave us friends, spouses and family to accompany us through life and be there to help us when we fall. They act as messengers, helpers and teachers in our life and they bring into our lives what God knows we need.
Walk in faith , Live with a spirit of Hope and not with a spirit of fear.
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- Change our focus back on God as well as the family. (transientreflections.com)
- Thank you god for all the blessings you have given me in my life. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Hope Rekindled…Faith Alive! (setwatchman.com)
- Bible verses and thoughts about obtaining and holding on to hope (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Faith Part 2 Weak but Desperate Faith (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- Before & After – A New Mindset (simpliebeloved.wordpress.com)
- Faith – Part 1 What is Faith? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- Living by Faith (anencouragedheart.wordpress.com)