We can either simply exist in our life or live our life to the fullest. We can walk through our life looking back or looking forward. We can carry the burdens of our past or shrug them off and live in the here and now. What has been is long gone, what will be has not yet come and what is now will be what was soon enough. We can live our life worrying about how and when we may die or we can live each moment as if it were our last. We can cherish the here and now, we can love one another as if we may not meet again.
We can choose to live in sorrow, regret and in fear or we can choose to live in happiness with love and compassion as our guide. We have the power to choose our path in life and for the most part we can choose our destiny as well. We are the masters of our own life and we have the power to choose how we live it. The choice to be happy, to be loved or not is within our own hands and no one else’s. How others affect us is also a choice we have, for we can either react to others or act upon the actions of others.All of this comes with the gift of freewill, and so does the responsibility of how we affect others.
Live life being who you are to the fullest and let no one lead you astray from living in the now. Give up your fear to God and embrace the hope, faith and sound mind he has given us all. Live not by the sword but by your heart, walk not by sight but by faith and give thanks for all you have been given and that you have not yet received.
Mankind’s worst enemies are fear and the ignorance that it feeds.
- One Forgotten Yet Powerful Philosophy Of Living That You May Not Know Yet: Forward Or Backward? (healthmoneysuccess.com)
- On Philosophy, Christianity, and “Christian Philosophy” (sparrowonthehousetop.wordpress.com)
- A Psychology, and a Philosophy of Hope for an Era of Darkness (ipsicutra.wordpress.com)
- Your Leadership Philosophy (fiveclimbsblog.wordpress.com)
- The philosophy of creativity (mumbrella.com.au)
- Self Enlightenment (creatinganewearthtogether.com)
- On the Philosophy and Happiness (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- Pass the Compassion…Please! (youreneverstuck.wordpress.com)
- Are you Tarrying? Well, for the Love of God, Stop Your Tarrying! (And Other Sage Advice from Herrick on Living the Best Life Ever.) (letstalkaboutlit.wordpress.com)
- Carpe Diem! (yosoyzen.wordpress.com)
- Just Do It! (psychologytoday.com)
- YOLO – You only live once (godguysandgirls.wordpress.com)
- Week of Karmic Action = Week 17 (captsavage.wordpress.com)
- Coincidences: Don’t Look Back in Anger (uloop.com)
- Life is something to be cherished, embraced and celebrated each day (transientreflections.com)
- We forget how to focus on the good things in life (transientreflections.com)
- Though I can not go back I can go forward and live life to the fullest (transientreflections.com)
- The Risk of Living Fully (joyofspa.com)
- SanJAsKa: Feeling is the Basis of Consciousness (aquariuschannelings.com)
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- Paths, the Rocks in the Road, and Choices (comingfullcircleinanupwardspiral.wordpress.com)
- Choose Differently (imperfectlady.typepad.com)
- Through the Eyes of Others (ihaterollercoasters.wordpress.com)
- “the death of the illuso… (gettingresultscoaching.wordpress.com)
- Reviving Happiness (therenaissancemind.wordpress.com)
- Will You Choose to Escape or Will You Choose to Love More? (itakeoffthemask.com)
- The Day I Took the Road Less Traveled (thelifeofjwo.com)
- Moments of Reflection (joyofspa.com)