In life we face many temptations and many self-created demons. We may fall from time to time but it doesn’t mean all is lost if we fall. It means we need to get back up on our feet, dust ourselves off, repent and keep on moving. The devil tries to make us believe there is no hope and no reason to carry on. He wants us to feel hopeless and wants us to abandon our walk in faith. He will try every way he can to weaken our faith in God and in our selves. He knows faith and hope are our greatest weapons against him and temptations. He wants us to forget that god gave us power, hope and a sound mind so he can easily deceive us and lead us astray from God and the plans he has for us.
It seems the devil knows human nature and how to use it against us, he loves it when a sin is done by so many for so long it becomes accepted and eventually seen as normal by society. It has happened many times in the past and still happens today, a sinful act done by so many so often in society it becomes accepted as okay and sometimes even embraced or celebrated. Now with all the forms of entertainment and communications in this modern world, there are so many avenues we can be exposed to the immorality of this world. The more we are exposed the more we seem to tolerate if not accept the immorality we see. So we need to be vigilant and strong in our beliefs and careful of what we allow to influence us in life.
We must walk in faith and not by sight, we must resist temptation and do the best we can to live morally. We should embrace hope and pray daily both for the giving of thanks and for the strength to resist temptation and avoid deception. We should pray that we can understand and do the will of God each day. Most of all we should pray for forgiveness of our sins and for the sins of others.
Though some battles I do lose in life I continue to walk in faith knowing the war had already been won through the blood of Jesus.
- Giving In Faith (transientreflections.com)
- Outrageous Faith (apreachaskid.wordpress.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- Faith, Friends and Family (transientreflections.com)
- Faith, Hope and Love – Jihad Terrorist Can Be Saved! (keyword-power.com)
- We forget how to focus on the good things in life (transientreflections.com)
- What is Faith? (sthaelrazor.com)
- An example and a hope (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- If God Had A Regrigerator Your Picture Would Be On It! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- The Full Amor of God: The Shield of Faith (spendomai.com)
- Why Read The Bible – Day 24 of 32 – Prayer for Guidance (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Today on Wandas Couch: I REBUKE you in the name of JESUS CHRIST….. (wandascouch.wordpress.com)
- Clinging to Faith (confessionsofableedingheart.wordpress.com)
- Faith vs fear (michaelganderton.wordpress.com)
- What is Hope? (patcegan.wordpress.com)
- We have the power to choose our path in life (transientreflections.com)
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- The Enemy whispers (transientreflections.com)
- God reaches out to you in every way possible (transientreflections.com)