Why are you so angry, why do you take that anger our on others? Are you blaming others for the mistakes you’ve made and now are paying for? Stop being so angry, stop avoiding responsibility for you past actions and learn to forgive yourself as well as others. What is done is done and all you can do is ask forgiveness and try to learn from those mistakes. Life is way too short to stay angry, sad or depressed for any length of time. Life is a gift and should be celebrated, cherished and shared with those you care about . Be not selfish but do not neglect your own needs, be charitable but never leave you or those closest to you in need. Put God and Jesus first, Your family and the needy second then take care of yourself. Be peaceful, compassionate, understanding and forgiving.
Be a force for good, teach compassion and forgiveness to all that you meet. Respect the right for others to believe different than yourself. Never have hatred for a sinner only despise the sin for you are not free of sin yourself. Walk in faith not in fear, seek the truth and speak the truth or say nothing at all. Give respect to all and be respectable in your thoughts, words and actions. Be a bringer of peace not a bringer of discord or dismay. Love thy neighbor, enemy and all other forms of life on this beautiful planet called earth. Live in today, worry not of yesterday nor of tomorrow.
Live each day as if it was your first and may be your last, enjoy the gift of life God granted you and show thanks in every form you can.
- We Have a Right to Feel Hurt and Angry (itakeoffthemask.com)
- Faith and Hope are our greatest weapons (transientreflections.com)
- How many times do I have forgive? (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- True compassion and charity are universal (transientreflections.com)
- Forgive or Not to Forgive, That is the feeling! (surviveabusetoday.wordpress.com)
- The Elusive Hobgoblin of Self-Forgiveness (recoveringwayward.wordpress.com)
- Ten ways to love: Forgiving without punishment (doyoumeanwhatiknow.wordpress.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- 30 Days of Self Esteem Day 3: Forgiveness (pattytmitchell.com)