You are good, you did good, you are going to be okay and everything will be all right. Words we all have longed to hear at one point or another in life. We need encouragement from others and we always need assurance that everything will be all right. We should always be messengers of hope, encouragement and builders of self-esteem. We are all in this life together and each of us has both strengths and weaknesses. We all need a helping hand or encouraging word or two from time to time to help us keep the faith and so we can carry on. We need to walk through life being compassionate towards one another, we should help carry the load of our brothers and sisters. Smile at one another, speak good words about and to each other and help each other with the burdens of life.
We need to put our selfish side of our nature aside and embrace the side of love and fellowship. We can love one another without condition and we can easily learn to be as one big family on earth. Religion, political views, nationality, race, sex or any other differences we have can easily be put aside for the good of humanity as a whole. We are all humans after all, we all share a distant but common ancestry. We all are in this together and we should be wise enough to be at peace and be compassionate with one another. There is plenty of food and wealth to go around if we learn to be as one big family. What good is wealth or abundance of food if you are not sharing those blessings with others? What good is love if it is conditional or only shared with a select few?
We are capable of such greatness but unfortunately we seem to limit our own abilities. Sad but true but I still hold hope for humanity to one day grow enough spiritually / emotionally to become the great species we are capable of being. If we are every to grow into such a species we have to start with being compassionate with each other and with our own selves. We still have a long way to go before we become the great species of humanity.
Be compassionate, smile at one another, love one another as brothers and sisters and be charitable and generous with all.
- We would find ourselves living in a better world. (transientreflections.com)
- Be a Force for Good (transientreflections.com)
- True compassion and charity are universal (transientreflections.com)
- a little change goes a long way. (myblindworld.com)
- Working Compassionately with Difficult Emotions: Starting with Acceptance (psychologytoday.com)
- A little compassion goes a long way (inmyanguish.wordpress.com)
- Using Compassion to Cope with Anxiety (psychcentral.com)
- We need to reignite that fire of compassion and charity within our hearts. (transientreflections.com)
- A kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. (barbierfamilly.com)
- 5 Strategies for Self-Compassion (psychcentral.com)