You can walk through life looking behind you and stumbling into tomorrow. You can walk through life looking at your feet as you walk down the path of life. You can choose to be sad, depressed and have low self-esteem everyday you live. You could walk through life looking in front of yourself and be focused on what may come. You could lift your head and see the wonders around you as you walk down the path of life. You could choose to be happy, content and full of confidence. The way you live and how you walk through life are both personal choices that only you can make for yourself.
People may influence your mood, they can put stumbling blocks in your way but they do not control how you live or how you walk through life. How much they can influence your mood or life is totally up to you. You are the one in charge and you are also the navigator. God is the only force able to change your path and or influence you completely. But he gave us all freewill and therefore he will respect our right to choose how we live and how we walk in life. If we choose to surrender to his will then he is in control but if we don’t we are pretty much on our own. Even then he will aid us when we pray for help, but we are destined for much more misery and sadness when we choose our will above God’s.
We can choose to walk as if we are alone or we can choose to walk in faith and with the will of God as our Guide. Freewill was a gift and the choices we make can have consequences and / or rewards. We can be the product of the influences of the world or we can be the product of our own choices and of God’s Divine Will.
Walk in faith, walk in the light and live in the here and now.
- We have the power to choose our path in life (transientreflections.com)
- Faith and Hope are our greatest weapons (transientreflections.com)
- Be a Force for Good (transientreflections.com)
- We forget how to focus on the good things in life (transientreflections.com)
- God reaches out to you in every way possible (transientreflections.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- The friendships we had forged. (transientreflections.com)
- Life is something to be cherished, embraced and celebrated each day (transientreflections.com)
- The Enemy whispers (transientreflections.com)
- Change our focus back on God as well as the family. (transientreflections.com)
- The NECESSITY of SEEKING GOD with your WHOLE HEART: Part 2 (lifestreamsflow1.wordpress.com)
- We become self-absorbed and immersed in the hustle and bustle (transientreflections.com)
- A kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. (barbierfamilly.com)
- All Dogs Go to Heaven …pick a path (ptl2010.com)
- Thank you god for all the blessings you have given me in my life. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Day Two (streetlights4life.com)
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- When What You Carry Is Too Heavy (wordsbyrobin.wordpress.com)
- Notes on freewill & moral responsibility (thethirstpodcast.com)
- What WE Mean By Prayer (tweenyouandme.typepad.com)
- When People Choose To Distance Themselves From Me (secondchancetolive.wordpress.com)
- Altar of Prayer (cupofblessing.wordpress.com)