What kind of seeds are you sowing? Are you sowing seeds of love, faith, compassion or goodwill or are you sowing seeds of greed, fear and deception? What kind of harvest are you going to reap in the end? Think wisely on the seeds you sow for you may not like the fruit it will bear. So plant seeds of kindness, goodness, faith, compassion and especially sow the seeds of love. You will have a bountiful harvest and the fruits those seeds will bear will be delicious. The bible teaches us to do good unto others and to be kindhearted towards others.
just a few thoughts for today
- Seed Stories #2 (spiritlightbooks.wordpress.com)
- Sowing and Reaping (lucymwikali.wordpress.com)
- Break up the fallow ground (1woman2women.wordpress.com)
- You Receive More Than You Give! (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Seeds of Consequence (beamuses.com)
- All Parents are Sowers (ptl2010.com)