The guilt and shame we hold on to from past mistakes and or sins has been paid for on the cross. Therefore to hold on to the guilt and shame of those mistakes / sins is unnecessary and is a roadblock to our happiness as well as our ability to live a happy life. So repent for those past mistakes / sins and give up the shame and guilt to God, be free of the burdens of the past so you can live in the here and now. Be free to become the person God has planned for you to be.
Do not worry about the future or when the end time will come, for it will come as a thief in the night. So leave the future to itself and leave the past behind you, live in the now and serve God by being the best person you can be in the time you have. The only time we need to be concerned of is the time we are presently living, God will deal with what was and what yet will be.
The bible should be the first place and the last that you go to understand and to know the truth. Let no man nor doctrine lead you astray from the Word of God. For none of us are without fault and each of us can be mislead into believing or seeing things wrongly. So always go back to the source to confirm what you believe, see or hear is the truth. For their will be many wolves in sheep’s clothing in this world and many who unknowingly mislead.
- Guilt Gets You Nowhere (sharpenher.wordpress.com)
- Sword in hand or Fishing for Souls? (transientreflections.com)
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper “A WORD FOR BACKSLIDERS” (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Preaching, New Covenant and Sin (biblicalpreaching.net)
- Confidence in God (juancastillojr.wordpress.com)
- It’s the ‘Afterwards’ that matters (divaextraordinaire.com)
- Forgiven because of the blood of Jesus… (expressiveworshipdancer.wordpress.com)
- The Elusive Hobgoblin of Self-Forgiveness (recoveringwayward.wordpress.com)
- The Finshed Work: 7 Things to Remember When we Make a Mistake (davidsbodytemple.wordpress.com)
- Because of Grace (counselofafriend.wordpress.com)