Self Worth, a lot of people have low self-esteem and self-worth. They believe they are worthless, inadequate or lacking is some was and they don’t belong to society. The good news is they are worth more than they could ever imagine. God loved them so much he gave them his only begotten son to save them from the sinful life they live. Every one of us loved and accepted by God and he thinks we are worth saving, loving and to him we all belong. The devil wants us to believe we are worthless, not savable, that we are irredeemable and unable to change. He tries to undermine our true potential and rob us of the gifts god blessed us with. He wants to separate us from God and his love, he doesn’t want to see us being close to god and to accept our salvation.
You are worth saving in God’s eyes and he proved that by his son Jesus, we may be sinful and we may fail to live a perfect life but Jesus paid for our shortcomings and sins upon the cross with his blood. Through Christ we are worth more than we could ever understand and we belong to God and Jesus. What else would any person ever want or need.
When you surrender to God’s will and accept Jesus as your savior you worry none about the opinions of others because God is all that matters.
- Sword in hand or Fishing for Souls? (transientreflections.com)
- The Interesting Circumstances Surrounding Jesus’ Arrest: Part 1 (tedcockle.wordpress.com)
- Name him with many names (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
- Money Matters: Generosity (ptl2010.com)
- Have the Mind of Christ (loopyloo305.com)
- Give Me Your Eyes (brightstar2911.wordpress.com)
- Lessons from Grandma (tdmitchell.wordpress.com)