Today I put my addictions in the hands of God, For years I have Smoked Cigarettes like there is no tomorrow and now I realize I must quit them soon or there may be no tomorrow. So I call out for all of my friends, readers, Co-authors and fellow bloggers to pray for me so I can conquer this demon called Nicotine. Rest assured I am not proud of being addicted and having an uncontrollable habit such as smoking, It is what ultimately killed my Dad and is slowly killing me and the rest of my family. I hope I can be successful in quitting not only for myself (though it is for myself as well) but also so I can be inspiration for the rest of my family and others to quit as well. Well may God bless me on this quest for freedom of addiction and may he hear my prayers and the prayers of all of you.
- Australia’s Smack Down on Tobacco (stumbledownunder.com)
- How Do I Know I’m Really Addicted to Nicotine? (everydayhealth.com)
- Understanding Nicotine Addiction (everydayhealth.com)
- Are Herbal and ‘Natural’ Cigarettes Safer? (everydayhealth.com)
- Quit Smoking Today – What Tobacco Companies Will Not Tell You About Nicotine (pnpdevelopment.wordpress.com)