God has blessed me yet again with another day of life, a job and a few good friends. Thank you God for this morning which I have been blessed with and all the gifts that it contains and for those blessing that remain from the days before. Thank you for another chance to serve you and yet another chance to improve myself and help others. Thank you for the excellent writers you have sent my way to write on the blogs. Thank you for the readers and other blog writers who take time to read, comment and like our posts. Thank you most of all God for the son you gave and sacrificed to save me from my wretched ways and Thank you Jesus for being that sacrifice and being our savior.
Each morning is a blessing and another chance to serve God, Every evening is a blessing and another day of life we had to live for God and his glory.
- Evensong ~ August 22, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- Blessings in the Heavenly Places (ladysilk13.wordpress.com)
- Miracles ! (diaryofahillbillyhousewife.wordpress.com)
- Give Me Words (takeitfrommyhands.wordpress.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- The friendships we had forged. (transientreflections.com)
- We become self-absorbed and immersed in the hustle and bustle (transientreflections.com)
- ‘Blessing from God’: Texas man finds Jesus on breakfast taco (kens5.com)
- The Beatitudes (pepeprays.wordpress.com)
- Always On God’s Mind (bummyla.wordpress.com)