The words you speak and the actions you take are the things which you will be remembered for when you are gone. All the good intentions in your heart can not be fruitful unless they become action or words. Words can sway the hearts of those around you and actions can be the proof of your heartfelt words you speak. Change comes from within yourself and then it begins affecting all of those who you connect with. In life we are forever learning and changing as we strive towards what we see as a better way to live. We are influenced by the company we keep and we influence them as well. How we influence and/or affect others is all up to how we choose to behave, believe and interact with the world around us.
We should try to live a good life, treat others with kindness and compassion and be an example for others to follow. Each one of us are responsible for our actions, words and how we influence the world around us. We should keep that fact in mind as we walk our path in life, for we do have a price to pay for our freewill. To be humble, kind, compassionate and full of patience is the best way to travel the path of life we walk. For too much emphasis on the self leaves one open to the possibility of vanity, selfishness and greed. Such things eventually consume the person whom embraces them and it usually leads to a lonely life.
We should never be critical towards anyone for their choice of how they wish to live and interact with the world because they are simply exercising their right to freewill. Madmen in places of power whom bring suffering to the masses put their own lives at risk and are subject to the dangers of warfare and assassination. It is far wiser to be a leader who is just, kind and compassionate towards his people. For a king who is loved by his people is a king who will rule in peace and a ruler who will be blessed for his kindness.
Maybe if everyone thought about how they affect others as well as themselves before they speak and take action, the world may become a better place to live in. If more put the welfare of others above their own wants and desires, the less we would see people in need.
- Choice, Freewill, Respect and Kindness (transientreflections.com)
- The Nature of Freewill-3 (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- We would find ourselves living in a better world. (transientreflections.com)
- The Nature of Freewill (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- They are not even there,It is not any of our business (Turning a Blind Eye) (transientreflections.com)
- Self Compassion is a Definite Advantage to All. (drchana.com)
- 10 Pieces of Wisdom from the Dalai Lama’s Twitter Feed (ecorazzi.com)
- What matters is how I act and how I treat others (transientreflections.com)
- Put Aside the Me, Me, Me, (planet-burmarsh.com)
- Being Compassionate (gettingatwhatmatters.wordpress.com)