Sometimes I sit here alone just chilling to some music thinking about old friends I haven’t seen in years and all the dreams we had when we were young. I think about how many of those friends have passed on or disappeared off the radar and the few that chose to leave our friendship behind. I still call all of them friend because I believe friendships never die they just change and flow with the ebb and flow of life. I wish all of them well that still live and pray for the souls of those who no longer walk this earth. Funny even the bullies and enemies from my youth I remember fondly in one way or another and hope they are doing well in life. I guess I don’t hold grudges anymore, seems there is very little use in anger or bitterness in my life anymore. Though they pop their heads up from time to time but they have very little hold on me now days. So many crushes and puppy loves from my past are all grown up and have teenage kids in school. So many places we used to hang out at have either changed or had been torn down at some point in time.
All the good times we had are gone, but the memories we made will last a lifetime. I am so thankful for the friends and experiences I had in my youth. I wish all those I had known happiness and peace, I pray they will have a life full of friends and the joy they can bring. God bless them all, may they find peace in your love.
- The friendships we had forged. (transientreflections.com)
- BuddEtiquette: The Four Crucial Rules Of Friendship. (anonymacions.wordpress.com)
- Encourage Your Kids to Develop Healthy Friendships (literacyforalifetime.wordpress.com)
- … Friends? Or WORK Friends? (myzenspiration.wordpress.com)
- The Day I Decided She Was Worth It (beyondwaiting.com)
- Friends (kenwalt50.wordpress.com)
- Reason, Season, or Lifetime (mysterycoachdsi.com)
- A Friendship Lost (thecurseofthesingleparent.com)
- How to Be Friends With Another Woman (jezebel.com)
- Party of One (jarrydboyd.wordpress.com)