The future is but a heartbeat away and ever illusive. It can be full of hope and dreams or it can be the worst nightmare. Most of what the future will be was decided by the choices we make here and now. We can almost predict what may come by our actions now, but other variables come into play. Such as the actions of others and unpredictable circumstances. My belief is that we should try to do our best in making our actions a positive influence on the future.
Common sense tells us that if we continue to ignore the facts and live in the disposable mentality we have that there will be a grim future left for the youth today and the children of tomorrow. Also we must start preparing for the rough weather ahead. Hurricanes are getting worse and more in number, Earthquakes are becoming more common. The earths temperature is rising due to using fossil fuels and big business polluting. It is not too late if the world will join together to change the most likely future ahead.
- The Future of Our World (michelemathews.com)
- I’m not worried about the future (digitalscofflaw.wordpress.com)
- Memories, Past regrets , future fears and living in the now. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Fear or Faith. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- What Is the Future Role of Fossil Fuels in the Electricity System? (smipp.wordpress.com)
- A Secure Future (aptusinsurance.com)
- If you do not understand the present now (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- The Quality of Future Life on Earth Depends on Changing the Way We Think (timprosserfuturing.wordpress.com)
- someday everyone will be wise in the future (shailendrakumarlal.wordpress.com)