The past serves as a tool for learning by the choices that we have made. It also can be a weight that holds us back if we can’t let go of either the mistakes we have made or the memories that we have. The most common thing that holds us back is a memory of a tragic circumstance or a failure that we feel responsible for. Remembering such things are not designed to hold us back,
instead they are for the purpose of healing. Sometimes it takes having forgiveness for the things we have done as much as for the actions of others.
Some things are just circumstances that we could not control and we want to hold our selves at fault for them. We should remember that the past is the past and that we need to forgive and forget so we can live life instead of reliving the past.
- The Gift Of Forgiveness (52daysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Memories, Past regrets , future fears and living in the now. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Letting Go Of The Past (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- How to forgive? (nothinginmynoggin.wordpress.com)
- Letting go of the past (marianna68.wordpress.com)