Live life with joy, worry not about things you can not change. Live not in the past for it only makes you miss things in the present. Life not in the future for it makes you lose sight of what matters now. Worry not about trying to change the one you love for the only one you can change is yourself. Love the one your with unconditionally and try to be the person you wish they would be. For we lead by example and tend to receive the same as we give in a relationship. Learn to forgive the one you love and your own self for we are all human and therefore we all make mistakes and poor decisions at times. Stop looking at the grass on the other side of the fence, usually it is full of crab grass. Mind you own lawn and tend it well, then you will have the greenest grass. Love relationships – Some assembly required and a lot of work is necessary. Celebrate life each day and stop worrying about death for life is what matters. Forgive and forget for the only one who is hurt by carry a grudge is the one who bears its weight. Judge not others and if you must then do it with great compassion for how you judge others is how you will be judged as well. Stop worrying over getting the newest and the fastest and learn to appreciate that you already have. Think twice before speaking and three times before acting upon your thoughts, for there is reward in being thoughtful and cautious. Do not think yourself as better or lesser than another human being for we all are born in the same way, we all strive to be happy and have potential to be more than we can imagine. Do not fall to greed for material wealth may make life seem easier but all your possessions and money are nothing compared to friendship, fellowship, family and love. A poor person can love, be loved, be happy and make a difference in this world just as well as someone who is rich.
What makes a good person good is not possessions, wealth or popularity, it is what is in their heart and how they treat others.
- Random Thoughts on Various Things September Issue (americanmales.net)
- My random midnight thoughts… (jassminenichole.wordpress.com)
- Just a Random Thought at Night (pacopacoproduction.wordpress.com)
- Random broken down thoughts. (traveltheworldwithfood.wordpress.com)
- Random Daily Thoughts (mentalstorage.com)
- Random Thoughts: Forever… (ujvalslounge.com)
- Random Thoughts! (August 28, 2012) (goodcomics.comicbookresources.com)
- Random Thoughts …again (aspoonfulofsuga.wordpress.com)
- Random Thought: Re: Mitt Romney and How We’re Going To Kick His Ass (surfer53.wordpress.com)
- Random Thought Of The Day (drnikkiblog.wordpress.com)