God is calling his people, Jesus is pointing the way. Answer the call to compassion, the call for forgiveness and for love. Be the loving, compassionate person God has planed for you to be. Stop letting the ways of the world keep you from your potential and put away those excuses for they are weightless and empty. Make time to be the dad, mom, brother, sister, child and friend you are supposed to be in Christ. Do your best to be what God has set before you to be. Be the teacher, preacher, advisor, thinker and/or healer he has prepared you to be.
God has set plans for your life and so have you. Are your plans compatible with God’s? If not then better make new plans and follow God’s Will.
- Committed to witness! (jacobjuncker.wordpress.com)
- Give up your hurting heart, leave at the alter your worldly, angry, hardened and selfish heart. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- 8:08 Week 3: Overcome (digitalsavior.wordpress.com)
- Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Tuesday (November 6): “Blessed is the one who will dine in the Kingdom of God.” (shechina.wordpress.com)
- be their helpers in every way possible (transientreflections.com)
- Christians should seek a local church community (bangordailynews.com)
- there is one purpose that never changes (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Monday Musings: When I Have to Practice What I Preach (loveboldly.net)