A few kind words can go a long way, it can brighten up someone’s dreary day, boost confidence and even forge new relationships and strengthen old ones. The time it takes to say a few words of kindness or encouragement is just a few seconds and it can change ones day of not their life in some cases. We all want to be noticed, appreciated and occasionally told things are going to be alright or will get better. Being kind to one another and being either inspiring or encouraging is all part of fellowship and part of being a Christian. Seems a lot of Christians get stuck on the judging and condemning of others and forget its compassion, love, charity and kindness it what we as Christians are supposed to do and encourage in others. We are here to help one another not to condemn ridicule or judge others. No man or woman who walks this earth is perfect or free of sin or a sinful heart. Without the Grace of God and the Salvation through Christ, none of us would be able to enter the kingdom of God.
So speak words of kindness and encouragement to one another and do good for one another. We are all in this world together so we should do the best we can to make this life full of kindness, love and happiness.
- You Need to Receive Jesus Again (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- What Happened to the Old-Fashion Religion? (5ptsalt.com)
- Social Media & Religion: Does Anybody Know That You’re A Christian? (makiahisms.com)
- Frank Schaeffer on Christianity in America (juicyecumenism.com)
- David Platt – Incarnation Wonder of Grace (Part 3 of 4) (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- False prophets/teachers: now what? (exegete77.wordpress.com)
- Christmas, an evangelizing moment – Bishop Gabriel Malzare (dominicanewsonline.com)
- A.W. Tozer Quote (hitchhikeamerica.wordpress.com)
- Homilies on the Feast of Saint Stephen the Protomartyr (27 December) (modeoflife.org)