Self forgiveness, why is it so important to forgive yourself? Well if you can not find forgiveness for yourself in your heart how are you to forgive others or to accept the forgiveness God has for you? Besides those facts, you will have to feel the guilt and/or shame of your mistake which will keep you distracted from serving God and living your life fully. Forgiveness is a part of love, if you are having a hard time forgiving yourself you may also be having problems loving yourself unconditionally. Learn to forgive yourself for you are not any worse or better than any other human when it comes to making mistakes or sin. We all are imperfect so we all have many flaws within our self.
Don’t waste your life living in the past and reliving the mistakes you have made, repent, forgive yourself and be forgiven then go forward and avoid making the same mistake or ding the same sin. Stop being a judge of yourself and of others leave that to God himself. Be blessed, Be thankful and Love one another unconditionally.
- We are to serve God, not our own selves (transientreflections.com)
- The first step in forgiveness is the willingness to forgive. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Forgiveness (amazinglybrash.com)
- To Make All Things Right (sthaelrazor.com)
- Daily IN-spiration ^ ^ ^ January 14th (revsandy.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness (dprogram.net)
- Better View of Life (celiaelaine.wordpress.com)
- God Wants to Forgive You (kingteamdad.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: how to free ourselves from the suffering of the past (humanangels.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Bonnie Says Lance Armstrong Admitting Wrong-doing and Forgiveness is a Gift You Give Yourself (prweb.com)