If a man chooses to believe differently than me then am I to hate him for his choice? If a person were to hate me for my beliefs should I hate him back? Why is is we can not see the commandment to love one another is one of the important ones. We are to love one another unconditionally and to accept one another as is. For no man or woman walks this earth without sin nor do 2 people think and believe exactly alike. We have no right to judge for that is not our place, we are to help one another and forgive. We are to be the lights of love God made us to be and leave vengeance and judgment in the hands of God.
So my brother believes not in the same religion as I, He still is my brother and I will love him as I am commanded. So my sister fall short of the glory of God, I do not judge nor accuse her for I too fall short and wish only mercy and forgiveness for us both. For every man, woman and child are part of my family, for we all come from the same source that gave us all life. Put aside your prejudices, anger and differences of belief so we can be the family God desires us to be. In the end we all will be judged in the way we judged others so if we do pass judgment on others we should do so with great compassion and mercy along with a forgiving heart.
God gave us freewill to choose what path to follow and what faith to believe in, so whom among us has the right to deny that gift of choice God has given us all? Not I.
- Best Served Cold? Or Not at All? (liantomatooo.wordpress.com)
- Practice Forgiveness (bendequinesolutions.com)
- Worship God as Eternal, Omnipresent, Omniscient, All Wise, All Ruling, Holy, Glorious, and Beneficent (prayerfromtheheart.net)
- Mastering the Art of Humility (momentswithmillie.wordpress.com)
- Condemnation vs. Conviction (kellycolley.wordpress.com)
- Breaking the Chains (sntimes.wordpress.com)
- To Prophetic Redux (toloveandtruth.net)
- Is God Good? (ecumenicallife.com)
- Psalm 136:1-9 NKJV – His mercy endures forever (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- To forgive and forget instead of judging and condemning. (barbierfamilly.com)