Life is such a fragile thing, one moment it’s here and next it can be gone. How we wander through it as if we are going to live forever, how we take for granted our friends, family and those we hold dear to our heart. So wrapped up in our own life we tend to overlook the fact we are part of a world full of other people whom are on the same journey we call life. Most of us walk through life in a somewhat dream state, half awake and half asleep and blind to the what is going on around us.
We need to awaken from this state of partial sleeping so we can be a part of the wondrous thing we call life. We must take notice of every living creäture both great and small, for they all play a part in the grand scheme of this existence. Though we will probably continue to wander through life in a daze and live it without ever knowing how grand it is. Only the children know the true beauty of life, they can find happiness and love even in the worst of circumstances and environments. They can find forgiveness for the wicked, they can find love for the loveless and see the beauty in all that is around them.
Unfortunately they will grow up and lose this true sight and be blinded by the self and the illusion we are all separate and not a part of a whole. Thus we should care for one another as if they are ourselves. We all come from the same source of life so we are all the same in the end. No one is greater than another, to think one is greater than his brother or sister is but an illusion and can only cause us to have insecurities or help to increase those we already have.
So wake up and take not this life nor those whom you share it with for granted. Love and care for one another for we are all part of this great thing called life.
- It’s about being happy and secure in where you are in life (transientreflections.com)
- Just a fool in search of becoming a sage (barbierfamilly.com)
- Reassurance… (bunnified86.wordpress.com)
- The Light Beckons… (writersblocknot.com)
- 20 Things That You Should Never Regret If You Want To Be Happy (elitedaily.com)
- Gratitude… 11/28/2013 (sandymairart.wordpress.com)
- The Lure of Illusions (michaelcupo40.wordpress.com)
- In Which Our Protagonist Feels Lonely (darkestatknight.wordpress.com)