What Drives you? The Possessions, Trinkets and Wealth? Power and control of those around you? Fame and popularity? love and the wellbeing of every living Creature? Are your goals and is your path one of selfishness or is it one of selflessness and compassion? Are you a Materialistic Individual or do you pursue the path of an Academic or of a Spiritual and religious nature?
These questions can only be answered by you and which you choose is solely up to you. Just think heavily on both the rewards and costs of each road you can travel. Though you can mix them a bit but one path must take prominence over the rest. For instance you can be an academic whom sole desire is power and wealth or you can be an academic whom desires nothing else but to be spiritual and religious. Wealth and Spiritual / Religious paths rarely mixes due to the fact wealth usually distracts one from a spiritual path.
What ever path you choose, walk it faithfully till its end, not saying one can not change their path, just its better to be fully dedicated to one path or the other than to switch aimlessly for you will get nowhere fast doing such. As I said the choice is yours alone so I can not tell you which to follow nor fault you on which you choose. It is a God given gift of freewill that gives you the ability and right to choose your own path.
Choose your path in life wisely and stay true to the path you have chosen. Try to walk it with as much integrity, compassion and understanding as you can.
- Are Esoteric Teachings Missing from Christianity? (jesusweddingthebook.wordpress.com)
- Discovering the Truth (cosmicmacduff.wordpress.com)
- Artists forge their own spiritual path at Promenade Gallery – Mississauga (allowinglove.wordpress.com)
- Meditation – Do try it! (trishbarcatta.wordpress.com)
- How To Begin On The Spiritual Path (anandasingapore.wordpress.com)
- Am I A Religious Person? (elephantjournal.com)
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, November 27th (bishopcraig.com)
- Simply Being With Nothing to Be: A Commentary (edoshonin.com)
- Gyo-shin-ki Evolution (gyoshinki.wordpress.com)